Monday, July 28, 2008

Food

Well I've been taking prenatals for a couple of months now, I started taking them when we started trying. But now it's time to look at foods (being vegetarian and all) that baby will need.

It's my b vitamins that are most important.
And I'll have to eat combinations to actually have my body accept them.

The biggest attraction to me currently is hummus on whole wheat bread.
It'll have the right combinations for absorbtion and it'll be Nom Nom Nom.
I can even add sprouts and some veggies to the mix.

I think, also, I will make my own hummus.

But this only covers a small portion of what I need to look at...and you are only supposed to increase calories by approximately 300 a day....so later tonight I will draw up some sort of menu and exercise regime.

We want to do this right.
Monster needs to take over the world, so Monster better have a healthy start.

That includes m&m blasts from Sonic, right?

No comments: