Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh, Yeah

I had a pregnancy scare on Sunday.
I should write that here so I can remember to write it on paper later.

A couple of commissions to get through and then I get to go crazy on baby's scrapbook.

A woooo woooooo!

Also, to remember for the baby book, we picked his first name on Sunday also.

Also, mental note: call Heather and rave about the gas prices (making visit to her place much more feasible)!!! She can pat zee bump! Or throw things at it. Whichever pleases her.

5 comments:

Kay said...

Are you over-doing the "I'm not sick, just pregnant" bit with the house-moving? Take care, little bump has a personality now!

Feijoa said...

You had a pregnancy scare? what happened, you looked down and went "OMFG I'm up the duff?"

Unknown said...

oh! What happened? You OK?

Anonymous said...

Wha?

What happened?

Are you okay?

*dashes off to send worried text message*

Unknown said...

Ha! Depends on the day. Had to saw Jesse's head out of my bead (yes, you read the right), now he and the puppy have been playing in the cat litter!!!! Kill me now, please......... You are seriously having one of these?... Seriouly!!!!....?????? This has been a horrible week. They are being funny now though....