Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Day I Was Waiting For!

I was going to write a post on the crime of pregnancy.
Which was, the female can feel the baby kick before the male can.
It was making me so sad not to have B feel every little kick with me.
I'd say 'baby is kicking' and he'd throw his hand over but couldn't feel anything and get sad.

WELL!
LAST NIGHT BRENNEN FELT THE BABY KICK HIM! THRICE!

I was sitting on the couch, we'd just eaten, and I said 'baby's kicking!'.
He put his hand on my belly (and I corrected him as per norm and slid it a little further down my pants ;) and then on the next kick B jumped! I grinned and said 'did you feel that??!' his response was 'f@#K yeah!' with wide eyes.

SO SO BEAUTIFUL!
And the day I was waiting for.

Hoorah!
I am very happy now.
I want him to feel baby allllllllllllll the time!!

1 comment:

Hope said...

Sleep spooned up behind him.

Both of my parents love to tell the story of how, in the middle of a dead sleep, my dad suddenly lurched off the bed because my mom poked him so sharply in the back.

He whipped around, ready to yelp, "Whatdidchoo do that for?!?!" and saw her cupping her belly and groaning.

Clearly, Baby Me was trying to tell Dad to stop snoring =D