Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I *am* AMAZING *and* GRAND!

I could have had a sonogram this Friday.
THIS Friday.
I was scheduled for November 5th but B couldn't have gone and there's no way I'm not having him SEE OUR BABY with me!!! So I called to reschedule and they said 'what about this week, Friday?'
It took EVERYTHING in me to say 'do you have something closer to week 20?'
And...alas...they did!
So we rescheduled for November 7th (darn it) and we will....*trumpet blows*....FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE HAVING THEN!!!

Iyeeee!

I really wanted this week once they said it was open but I've known a couple of people who had their scans too early and were told the wrong sex. They celebrated, settled on names, got all the good gear for the boy/girl, only to find out a month later they had been misinformed!

There will be none of that with us.

So, for the next two and half weeks, I shall tap my feet and thumbs impatiently.
And scream inside with excitement.

WE WILL KNOW HOW TO DECORATE THE NURSERY SOON!!!!
I shall be painting a mural on zee wall....

4 comments:

Kay said...

and to think that I encouraged YOU to play with boy-stuff. No gender-stereotyping for OUR baby thankyou!

Bet you can't cancel the appointment. Go on, dare you to... live in anticipation... 9 months of not knowing...

big grin and twinkling eyes...

the nonna

Sarah said...

That's just silly.
I'm a planner.
I like to plan stuff.

But I can tell everybody but you the results if you'd like!

:D

Kay said...

Ooooh you'd better not leave me out... I'll teach Lil-bit to swear in Italian! No, hang on, you'd probably encourage that...

Ok, plan away... and just maybe you could tell me too?

Lyvvie said...

But you could see the sex at week 20! You could ruin the surprise. Then again you could get the naming and bonding cranked up to high.