Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Appearance Ramble

I'm getting bigger but you still can't tell I'm pregnant unless I'm wearing something tight.
Being winter, with me wearing my jacket, you can't really tell at all.
I really want to take some baby/daddy shots with B and my belly but the darn thing looks so little on film! He'd just look like he was hugging a bear gut. A bear gut below some huge knockers.

I am pale with HUGE purple bags under my eyes.
I look like a zombie.
Somebody told me I had a beautiful glow but bollocks to their lies!
I fear I am anemic, I can't do too much activity without wearing myself out.

Who knew pregnancy would be like this for a fitness freak like me?
I'm still baffled by that.
*shouts into megapone* "The entire world is a trickster"

Belly moves when Thumper does.
Want to video-tape it when he gets a little bigger.

/ponder
What do you call video-taping now that nobody uses video tapes?
/end of ponder

Annnnnnnnnnnnd.....
that's about it!
I'm tired.
I need to work but my clamps are covered in epoxy and I've been informed not to touch them.
Maybe I can do some drawing instead.

I have to do *something* despite this fatigue....

*wanders off*

2 comments:

Hope said...

I think "video-taping" and turned into "recording" or just "videoing" nowadays. Darn technologicals.

Guess what!

It's thundering!

Is Thumper a storm baby?

Anonymous said...

Eat raisins. Full of iron. Good for combating anemia.

I catch up here when I can. *hugs*