Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lucky Little Monster

Gets a RAINFOREST nursery!!!

I was tossing up between Dinosaurs and a Jungle theme. Almost a horse/cowboy theme. Then my MIL bought Thumper a little nursery swing that was rainforest theme and I fell IN LOVE with the treefrogs and toucans. Even more in love with them than with the lion micofleece blanket we had bought him! So we went from dinosaurs to jungle and from jungle to rainforest.

And I'm set on the rainforest.

Because I'm pee-my-pants excited about painting colourful treefrogs all over the wall!

I'm still going to throw that lion blanket in there, because it's sooooooo cute.

And he's keeping the rocking horse we bought because that somehow symbolises my own childhood.

But SQUEE!!!!!!!
The rest of his room will be a wonderful, fantastic, beautiful, rainforesty, toucanny, treefroggy, monkey MESS!!

1 comment:

Hope said...

Rocking horsies remind me of my childhood too, because it was a rocky-horse incident that caused me to have a 1-day preschool career.

Little boy knocked me off the horsie, I told my mom I was never going back, and my four-year old self meant it! hehehehehehe...


You're a Monkey like me, though, right? Rain forest theme is just right!