Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I CAN'T PRONOUNCE MY BABY'S NAME.

Have I mentioned this?
I have an accent still (oh, apparently) and whenever people ask me his name...
well, it goes like this:

"What's his name, have you picked one yet?"
"Yes! It's *****"
*confused stare*
I repeat.... "It's *****"
*extra confused stare*
They try to repeat it back to me and sound ridiculous.
I turn to Brennen.
He says "It's *****"
They say "Oh! *****!!! I See!" and say it perfectly.

*stamps foot*
*kicks ground*
*squints at all things American*

YOUR CHEESE IS ORANGE, YOU KNOW!
And you *deep fry* it.

3 comments:

Hope said...

If it makes you feel any better, I hate orange American cheese, and only eat the white kind *wink*


And I bet you say the name beautifully. In fact, I may need a voicemail comparison of you and B both saying it, just so I can prove that you say it prettier ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

I have the problem that no one can pronounce my babies' names except for me and Hubby!!

Even Nana gets it wrong and it's her name!

Lisa said...

I totally understood you when you told me!!! :)

I think your accent is beautiful, btw.

<3 u and miss you terribly