Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bad Mamma Gets Worse

Boy and I have had a somewhat crucial blow to our hearts.
Unfortunately this blow also messes with our future.
It's been a very rough week.
On top of this, at times where I should be reading stories to my belly, playing Thumper music, indulging in good foods and resting, I'm tired, stressed out, I cant sleep, I can't eat, I have no energy to read to my belly or to play music.

I don't dance any more.

I think that is one thing that really brings tears to my eyes.
Thumper and I were supposed to be dancing and singing together this month.

I don't want to 'make anything up to him' when he is born.
I want to be amazing for him now.

How do you fix crucial blows to the heart?

1 comment:

Hope said...

I *really* want to deal out some critical blows to the one responsible for your angst. You and B just turn blind and deaf for a wee bit and let me, okay? Pwease?

Barring that...

Thumper hears your heart beating every moment of his day and night. That's all the musical cadence he needs to know how much you love him. He feels the slightest pressure of your hand every time you rest a palm against your belly. That's all the hug he needs to feel how much you cherish him.

You have nothing to make up for.