Saturday, January 3, 2009

Iyeeeeee.

I love our baby.
Very very much.
But lately he's been all about making me want to puke.
So I'm doing a fat load of nothing.
Well...no.
I've been doing a lot of work around the new house.
But TODAY I shall do a fat lot of nothing, if I can help it.
I may lay in bed on this Saturday morn and watch Grey's Anatomy.
Yup yup.
Or maybe I'll attack the moulding in the nursery with a wonderbar.
That seems like a fun option, too.
With every wave of nausea I'll let out a blood-curdling scream and whack at the wall.
Hmmmm.
The sweaty, wild-haired, wild-eyed, crazed pregnant woman.
Lov-er-ly!
I'll need some good music to blast while I work...
Any suggestions?

Thumper & I will 'git 'er done!'

just...right after I puke, okay...?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GARAGELAND!

Penny Pink said...

Wow you're in your 7th month! I guess it goes quickly when you're just keeping sporadic tabs on someone's blog on the other side of the world. Hope you found the right tunes to ease your belly aches xx