Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's The Little Things

My gorgeous sexy husband made Rice Krispy Treats last night.
OH MY GOSH THEY ARE DELICIOUS.

The first thing I thought upon waking (no joke) was 'go get a RKT from the fridge!!' and I reeeeeeeeeeally wanted one.
HOWEVER: I waited until after my prenatal appointment and got an egg and cheese biscuit instead. I had a RKT *afterwards*, but I waited until I had gotten some protein for Thumper first.

Then, for lunch, I really really REALLY wanted a bowl of vanilla ice-cream with chopped nuts and hot fudge sauce (yes, we have them all).
HOWEVER: I cooked two veggie springrolls instead and ate them with some sweet n' sour sauce.

After lunch I really really REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY wanted some more Rice Krispy Treats. So I microwaved and ate THREE STRAWBERRIES instead.

And all day I haven't been thirsty at all, but I've been chowing down my water.

It may be a pain in the arse now, but it's the *little* things that with help our romper-stomper be tough and strong.

Right now I'm contemplating healthy meal options for dinner...maybe a thai curry (with chicken for boy's half) over some rice. Or maybe I'll do something with spinach...

*thumpers biceps swell up like popeye within the womb*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eat the treats too! Thumper's telling you what he wants.

I used to say that about doughnuts

"It's not me, the BABY needs a doughnut"