Monday, January 26, 2009

Nursery Floor

The boys put in the nursery floor last night.
Or at least the first half of it.
We're all very excited, it's looking awesome - we hope to finish it today.

While they worked in there I worked in two other rooms of the house - the lounge and the art room.

Maybe I overdid it a little...I'm very tired today.
Or maybe I just stayed up too late.
At any rate I'd *adore* a lazy day but there is still so much work to be done.

I suppose we'll figure it out.
It's 10.30am and we should be clearing out our rental (we're due out by the end of Saturday, this coming week)
And all I want to do is crawl back into bed and rest.

*gurgle*

Maybe a good breakfast of museli will help me get started.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Grrrr.... I hope you went back to bed! You wont be able to when Thumper arrives...

Take care, listen to your tiredness.

It's winter, grab a blanket, snuggle down. Thumper only needs a few square metres ready for him for now.