Monday, September 8, 2008

Intimates

I went shopping in Sears the other day.
It was the first time I've been to the baby section by myself.
Normally there are either friends or family with me, pointing out all sorts of things - which I nod and acknowledge but don't really think about.
The other day I wandered around looking at play pens and high chairs and day dreaming. It was just so....intimate....compared to being with others. It was just me and the baby, walking, looking, thinking. It was beautiful. In the midst of a huge grin Brennen called. I confessed to being stupid and goofy in the baby section, at which point he confessed to having just been stupid and goofy while visiting my baby blog. Then we both kinda sat there in a stupid and goofy silence on the phone.

Awwwwwww.
Heh.

That was Saturday, I believe.
Beautiful, shiny, our-little-trio Saturday.

1 comment:

Megan M said...

That just made me goofy-smiley, too!