Friday, September 26, 2008

Running.

So the past week of running at the park was fine.
I'm a little bit shorter of breath than normal but I can't figure out if that's due to a lack of exercise in first trimester or due to body change (I'm supposed to be more short of breath in second trimester).
But I seem to have my ENERGY BACK!
HOLY COW BELL BATMAN!
Yesterday I bounded in from my run and made my lover the BEST pancakes in the WORLD for breakfast (photos coming, they looked and tasted soooooo good).
Then I did five hours worth of drawing.
Then I made boy ricotta and pesto stuffed chicken breasts with rice for dinner!

So.
First trimester blew hot chunks of mouldy cheese.
But second trimester? Totally ROCKS.

I love running again.
I love running at the park.
I love the change of seasons.
And I love inhaling the earth as baby and I bound along.

No comments: