Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gross

How lovely!
Today I feel *gross*.
I'm not sleeping well at night and I cannot seem to nap during the day.
I had an early prenatal and they told me my iron count was low.
Not to worry about it but I was at 10.3 and apparently if you drop below 8 you're in danger of needing a blood transfusion.
Oh, sure, not to worry about that!
I also GAINED a ridiculous amount of weight.
4lbs in ONE week, and only a 1/2lb of that would be Parker!
I feel like there is fever in my blood today and that there are little tiny men with dirty fingernails clawing at the inside of my head.

So far, 38 weeks in, my pregnancy symptoms have been mostly lovely.
I guess it had to come to a screaming halt at some point!

In writing this, though, I hope tomorrow I feel better.

For now I just want to lay in bed and watch something on the tube.
But my beautiful husband (also exhausted) is sound asleep and I don't want to wake him.

Maybe I can set up camp on the couch and find something online.

Ohhhhh.
*gurgle*

Mamma make it stop!
I feel truly ratshit.

Gnarf!
Gurumph!
Petewy!

*sad face*

1 week and four days to go...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

:(

I hope you feel better tomorrow.
Love you.

Unknown said...

I hope tomorrow is better for you. Not long at all.