Friday, March 27, 2009

Painting

Well, with three days to go I am finally painting the nursery mural (with the help of Nonna Kate!)

What do they say....if you leave something to the last minute, it only takes a minute to do?

It's a lovely theory, right? ;)

Sorry I'm not writing much...just busy. Lost the internet bug. Would rather work on the house. My mamma still has zee bug, though, it's eating through her skin! So if you need updates you can always count on her via email.

Love & Sparkles!
(and mural painting photos later today, perhaps)

xxxSarah & Parker.

p.s:THREE FREAKING DAYS!!!!
(I know, I know...like he'll be on time...leave me to my pretty sparkling denial...it works well for me....especially when contractions become 'painful gas' and anemia becomes 'oh goody! nap time')

No comments: