Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nappies!

YAY!
I finally got around to ordering nappies.
From: http://www.cottonbabies.com
I hope they are fast on delivery because I need to prewash them all before the sprog pops.
In addition to this I have two dozen coming from New Zealand (thanks Nonna Kate!) so we should be set for the first little bit, with just over three dozen.

The Thirsties Covers KICK ARSE.

They look like this....(this is one colour I picked, out of many)



And for a colour whore, that's just swell to me!!!!

Here is the order I am waiting on:

Items
------------------------------------------------------
14 x Chinese Prefold Cloth Diapers = $21.00
Size Unbleached Infant
1 x Thirsties Diaper Cover = $11.25
Color and Size Melon X-Small
1 x Thirsties Diaper Cover = $11.25
Color and Size Ocean X-Small
1 x Thirsties Diaper Cover = $11.25
Color and Size Celery X-Small
1 x Snappi Cloth Diaper Fastener = $2.99
Color Yellow
1 x Snappi Cloth Diaper Fastener = $2.99
Color Red
1 x Snappi Cloth Diaper Fastener = $2.99
Color Light Blue
1 x bumGenius USA Flannel Baby Wipes = $11.95


Sub-Total: $75.67
Shipping and Handling (ECONOMY + INSURANCE): $2.20
Total: $77.87

Expensive, but worth it!
For my baby *and* for the environment he will have to live in. ;)

Come on, people now...smile on your brother, everybody get together, we gotta love one another right nowwwwwwww!


(Go GREEN if you can)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEEES! Washables are the way forward. I couldn't keep BabyK in them overnight cos the wet gave her BAD nappy rash, and I've yet to find a washable pull-up that will hold all the wee my toddler makes.
Other than that, they've both been through my washables, as have my friend's 3 kids. We saved so much money and environment between us!