Friday, August 29, 2008

ALIVE

No crap.
Yesterday I ate more than I have done since I found out I was preggers.

Hmmm.
We had:

a yoghurt
1/2 cup of rice
some cashew nuts
2 blueberry muffins
2 pieces of peanut butter toast
1/2 a belly bar
and a burrito from Taco Hell.

HOLLAR!
Normally I survive on a couple of pieces of fruit a day and some cereal.
And I had more ENERGY than I have done in ... f o r e v e r .

Oh, it felt soooooooooo good!
And today, so far, (touch wood) I have energy also.

I am so EXCITED!
To paint!
To exercise!
To clean!

Things I have sorely missed.
Cross fingers for me that...well...that I'm back!!!

(and if I am back, then I could totally survive first trimester again...despite groaning for the past two months that NEVER EVER could I do this again)

1 comment:

Shorty said...

i am glad to see you are eating - baby and mommy need their energy to create!!