Monday, August 11, 2008

Boy

Boy is a rockstar.
I've never felt more coddled or loved in my *entire* life.
Just...
intensely beautiful, magical moments.

And then the cute moments too, like when I'm messing around with my seat in the drive-through, up and down, back and forward, and boy screams "STOP! You'll SQUISH the baby!"

Awwwwwww.
I love that sucker.
I can't wait until his child in born and he holds him/her in his arms.
I think it'll be the most beautiful moment I'll *ever* experience in my life.

Really.
That's the shot I want to see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh so nice!

(shorty, who still cant post :( )

Unknown said...

it IS the best feeling ever, and it gets better with each one ;)

Hope said...

Just wait 'til Monster gets big enough to start playing with him through your belly. My dad would lay a remote control on Mom's stomach, and then watch her belly ripple as I'd move over to kick it off *lol*

You should do what my mom did, though. Catch Monster's foot when she kicks, just to watch Brennen's face as he yelps "Let GO of BABY!!!" =D

Sarah said...

^ officially freaked out.