Monday, August 25, 2008

re: Friday's Post

Boy asked me about the post on Friday.
I had to explain to him that our lives were just *so perfect* as they were.
Really, I loved my life so so much.
And while I know this will be great too (and it was the time for it once we decided we didn't want to miss out on the experience of children) it's just strange to think I went and altered something so perfect in such a drastic way.

BUT!
I know once baby is born all will be amazing.
And I'm not giving up my art or anything crazy.

So it's only going to get better, right?

Just turbulence on the plane right now.
Touchdown should be spectacular.
*crosses fingers*

2 comments:

Hope said...

Now you'll just have a little partner to cover in fingerpaints. You know what I can't stop imagining? I remember a picture you took of yourself (or that B took of you), sitting outside in the fall weather, with your portable easel and paints. You said that a little family walked by and said, "Oh look, she's painting!"

I keep picturing that scene, but next to you is a tiny tot with blonde hair, sitting Indian-style on the ground. Tongue poked out, frown of concentration on the brows, while tiny fingers are painting in a mini-sized paint book, trying to be just like Mommy.


I like that scene. Your life will be different, yes. But it will still be the same...just enhanced. Not to mention having even MORE glitter and color and chaos in the kitchen with bean sprout projects and egg-shell painting and trick-or-treating...

*love*

Hope said...

Oh hey lookit!

I rambled like a doofus.

Imagine that =D

hehehe