Monday, August 11, 2008

Boobs! Nipples! Dammit!

Used to be I would write in my art blog about burning incense, listening to cohen, naked in my studio first thing in the morn.
Now the incense isn't lit and I'm forced to wear a sports bra almost constantly to strap these suckers in.
I have friends who said I'd love my breasts during pregnancy but all I want to do is cut them off, throw them into the river and watch them sink.
For surely something so heavy wouldn't float.
The pain!
They hurt.

I don't understand why my boobies couldn't grow at the end of this, say in Month 9.
Because surely baby doesn't need them now.

And let's not even get started on my nipples, which now like to stick out 100% of the time.
How embarrassing it is to walk the street with my nipples sticking out.
Used to be boys would admire my face and body but now they never even take their eyes of my chest.
Hey!
These nipples aren't for YOU!
Maybe I can put some plastic shields down there.
Yeah, like I want my chest to be even heavier.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll love them when they are full of milk and you can squirt people who stare!!

Hope said...

Just get a t-shirt, and paint the words, "These Nipples Aren't for YOU!" across the chest.

Hey, if they're gonna be looking anyway, may as well get your point across =)