Sunday, February 15, 2009

Almost Forgot....

After the breastfeeding class yesterday I went on a tour of the baby unit/delivery rooms.

I SAW FUZZY NEWBORNS!!!!

They made my heart melt.
I saw all little boys, too!
Made my heart melt MORE.

And I took some photos of the labour/delivery room for Brennen, because he was at work at the time.





It used to be that they had both private and shared rooms but since the hospital expansion they only have private rooms (at no extra cost). This is fabulous because I can really make the room my own and not have to worry about being quiet for anybody (and nor do my guests). We'll be there for approximately two days after delivery.
After labour and delivery I'll move to a private room where the couch will convert into a bed for Brennen. However we are *so* ridiculously addicted to our snuggles, I'm sure he'll find a way to squish into the single with me. ;)

If we can even sleep!

Maybe we'll creep around the hospital corridors and spend all night outside the nursery window.

p.s: they have tv and video in the labour and delivery room....what should I watch as my coochie is being torn in two, hmmm?

1 comment:

Feijoa said...

how about the video to "only women bleed" by Alice Cooper?