Friday, February 20, 2009

Running Out Of Time!

It just occurred to me that I am fast running out of time!
I hope sprog is late rather than early but - God forbid - if he is two weeks early, say, he will be here in what....THREE WEEKS?!?!

Things I have to do:

1. BUY NAPPIES
2. PACK HOSPITAL BAG (and ipod with good music)
3. DO BELLY CAST
4. TAKE ARTFUL NUDES

There is *a lot* of other things I'd love to do, like finish the nursery and the lounge, the kitchen and dining, etc, etc....

But you know.
The above list ought to be my priority right now, or I'll run out of time and he'll be here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

In correct order:

4,3,2,1

You'll probably find you don't want anything from your hospital bag during delivery, and then B can get stuff for you afterwards.

Maternity units usually supply nappies, but you'd be wise to stock up now.

Unknown said...

Oh yes, baby will go through about 10 -15 nappies per day for the first month, then you're looking at changing them roughly every 2-3 hours if you're using washables, or 3-4 hours if using disposables.

Pretty much every time he has a feed, he'll need a bum-change!

Also, get yourself a shit-kit (aka a well stocked nappy bag), so you can just grab it and head out the door. Makes it a lot easier to get yourself out and about when you feel up to it.

Lisa said...

How exciting!

K said...

Oh! I wanted to have photos of my tum, but then I got so huge and didn't feel so confident about it...*sigh* A belly cast would be nice, but there's only two days left now. Wanna come over? We should have tea and chocolate cake. Yum! I think I have one piece left. You can have it!