Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You're Pregnant, You Idiot.

Last night I spotted a little.
It made my heart skip a beat to see blood after 8 months without it.
The baby is fine, he's been kicking non-stop, and - as a matter of fact - Brennen was tickling him last night and he was kicking Brennen back at every chance he got. So that's good. He still has the 'tude. But still...I got a fright.
Then this morning when I woke I had some mild contractions.
They scared me, too!
And I was pretty dehydrated.
I know I still have like...34 days to go (woot!) and I'm hoping he'll even be a little later than that, but I've decided I have to be more careful.
I nearly wrote a large note to go on the wall which reads "YOU'RE PREGNANT, YOU IDIOT...GO SLOW" to remind myself not to do so much.

This morning I stayed in bed until 11.30am.
It's now 1.30pm and I think I am going to watch some TV.
This is insane.

Maybe I'll take my first day off in....forever (although I did reorganise the lounge when I got up).

I have to quit moving furniture, for sure.
And I have to quit doing so much around the house.

Now the bedroom floor is laid in it will be easier.

I have to learn how to just sit and relax, dagnabbit (a hard chore for me in general).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's on his way!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you're finally taking it easy. :)