Sunday, February 15, 2009

We Won't Squish Him!

Hoorah!
We won't squish him!!!!

Look what we have for zee bed:




The only problem I foresee is that mummy and daddy love to spoon.
No, no...they LOVE to spoon.
So maybe he can't be in the middle of the bed.
Maybe he has to just be on mum's side.
We have yet to figure that out.

But I am sooooooooooooooo glad he can be in the bed with us without us being able to roll onto him. Friends and family have told me I'll end up just keeping him in the bed out of sheer fatigue and I always said 'oh NO we won't, can you IMAGINE me squishing him? and I wouldn't let boy and I have pillows or ANYTHING if he slept with us!' But this....perfect! Mum & Dad can snuggle and baby can be *right* there!

Also, during the day when he's in the nursery with my mum (who is coming to stay!) we can transfer this to his crib so he doesn't roll all over the show.
(not that he can...I'm going to be swaddling that sucker so tightly anyway....)

And then maybe....praise be the lord!....I can sneak in a nap.
(thank god for breast pumps, right?!?)