Friday, February 20, 2009

Luxury Got Shortened!

So one of the most luxurious things I used to do was wake-up, have a bubble-bath, burn candles or incense, put my hair up in a knot on my head, and then swan around the house...wearing nothing but one of my husband's shirts.
It was so luxurious.
My skin smooth and soft, everything clean and delicious, good music on, good painting and art being created...with his clothes crashing down on me mid thigh.

Well!

Today I put on one of his oversized shirts and found that it no longer comes down mid-thigh. No no! It comes down above-crotch. Which means essentially I'm swanning around the house half naked.

Which - somehow - is not quite as soft and beautiful.

It's just a little dirty when I try to sit down.

Dammit!

Where'd my underwear go?

2 comments:

Penny Pink said...

Haha! Love it! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful bub x

Lisa said...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!